Sourcing Sounds & Custom Racks
In this class we dive into sampling using the program Audio Hijack along with Ableton. We also touch on creating your own custom racks and show how powerful they can be for your workflow.
WHAT IS COVERED
- Using Audio Hijack to sample music and any sound your computer can play.
- Creative ideas for manipulating the sampled audio and using them in your track.
- The do’s and dont’s with sampling and find out what your limits are with sampling other peoples music.
- Layering drums to make them unique and give them more harmonics.
- Using Saturation to enhance your sounds perceived loudness and add harmonics .
- Saving your custom racks allowing you to quickly load your personalised sounds for your future writing sessions .
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 3
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes