Getting Started Producing House Music
As shown in our other tutorials making your own samples is an efficient way to speed up how you start creating your tracks. We also cover some simple processing techniques for House music drums.
WHAT IS COVERED
- Loading in your pre made sample loops and arrange them.
- Analyse what sounds work and which dont add to the track, remember cluttering your track with sounds will be detrimental to your overall sound.
- Cleaning up your sounds and understanding the basics of transients using EQ’s and Native Instruments Transient Master.
- Using sidechain techniques to give your sounds space in the mix.
- Using Waves X-Noise & Z-Noise to clean up unwanted sounds in a sample.
- Using Izotope’s Alloy 2 and Imager to tighten up your drums and correct the Mono and Stereo in signal.
- Using limiters and discussing different methods of how a limiter can react to your drums.
- Lectures 2
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 20
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes