Samples can be a quick and powerful way to write music. Not everybody is comfortable using synths and in this video we cover how you can use samples and make them your own using techniques to edit and change them to your own taste.
WHAT IS COVERED
- How to chop multiple samples and make them work with each other
- Using pitch edits and automation on FX to create progression and make the sample change sound so its drastically unrecognisable from the original
- Drum Bus processing, using the New York compression technique and getting your drums loud but still smooth and clean.
- Using Omnisphere to add some texture to the track
- Using multiple effects on simple sounding samples to create pads and atmospheres