Importing Acapellas and Addressing any Sound Issues
As requested by one of our members this class shows you how to import vocal acapellas and use them effectively in your track.
WHAT IS COVERED
- Importing acapellas into Ableton and Warping.
- Setting up the correct Warp settings for vocals and the difference between each Warp option.
- Cleaning up your sounds using Izotope’s Spectral DeNoisier.
- Using flex markers to move and stretch your vocal to fit to your track.
- Quick tips on how to make your vocals sound more exciting with easy techniques to vary the sound.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 25
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes