As requested by one of our members this class shows you how to import vocal acapellas and use them effectively in your track.
WHAT IS COVERED
- Importing acapellas into Ableton and Warping.
- Setting up the correct Warp settings for vocals and the difference between each Warp option.
- Cleaning up your sounds using Izotope’s Spectral DeNoisier.
- Using flex markers to move and stretch your vocal to fit to your track.
- Quick tips on how to make your vocals sound more exciting with easy techniques to vary the sound.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 11 minutes
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 33
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes