DAW Tips & Workflows
In this class you will learn how to organise your DAW. Organisation and preparation is one of the key factors in professional music producers success and productivity.
WHAT IS COVERED
- Using Ableton’s Collections to speed up loading your plugins.
- Organising your samples folder and keeping a structured filing system for your sounds.
- The difference between sound sourcing and writing sessions.
- Quick overview on how to create your own samples and filing them ready for use in writing sessions.
- What to do with the sample library you have built and effectively apply them to your track.
- A conclusion on how these organisation techniques will help you as a producer and insight into how other producers work.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 22
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes